** Update 10/19/12 **
The forecast is party cloudy – high 67 degrees.
There is currently a high number of RSVPs. If you are on the RSVP list and will not /cannot make it, please be courteous and change your RSVP from “yes” to “no” so that someone else can sign up and attend.
I plan to take attendance, because there have been too many no-shows. The Photowalk will start at 11am sharp!! Make sure you arrive to the meetup point on-time! See me when you arrive. I will be wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans (sorry I usually don’t wear colorful clothing in cooler weather). I will not wait for late comers, and I will not take any calls or messages after 11am. If you are on the list and do not attend, or you are late, you will be marked as a “no show” - and this could affect your membership with the group.
However, if you want to meet us at Brooklyn Bridge Park, email me through my profile by the end of tonight - so I don’t mark you as a “no show”. I don’t know what time exactly we will be there – but I’m guessing around 12:30pm – depending how long it will take the group to cross the Manhattan Bridge. The meetup point at the park will be on the corner of Fulton and Water Street – by the benches (near the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory). Make sure you see me so I can take your attendance. I will post on the event page where I am when I get there.
Please review all the details on this event page. Thanks!
Yes, you read it right -- a Death March -- meaning an extra long photowalk!!
The meetup point is at Bowery and Canal Street in front of HSBC. This is a free event.
We will walk across the Manhattan Bridge to Brooklyn. When we arrive to Brooklyn Bridge Park, we can separate for an hour or so to shoot photos, rest, eat and use the restrooms. Then we will walk back to NYC via the Brooklyn Bridge. The photowalk ends at City Hall Subway Station. This may take up majority of the afternoon.
* Warning: This may be a very long photowalk and it could be strenuous for some of you. Please consider your health risks before you RSVP.
* Be on time! This event starts at 11am sharp!! So give yourself plenty of time to travel. Check for service changes or delays. I will not wait for latecomers and I will not answer calls, emails and/or messages after 11am.
* Please be courteous and change your RSVP accordingly. If you RSVP “yes” and cannot or will not make it, please change it to “no”.
* Dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
* Bring snacks and a drink to stay hydrated.
* Don’t forget your camera, charged batteries and empty memory cards!!
If you have any questions, text me only before the day of the event. Please make sure you identify yourself in your message, so I know who your are.
** Disclaimer: Participation in this event requires that you assume all risks associated with these activities and that the Organizers are in no way liable for any loss or injury as a result of your participation. In other words, you are attending these events at your own risk!! **