Update for Light Painting Night Shoot 7/29/11

From: Sally
Sent on: Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:14 PM

Hello Photographers,

The weather for tomorrow night's event looks pretty dim - 40% chance of isolated thunderstorms.  I may have to cancel & re-schedule this meetup in August. 

My final decision will be made either late tonight or early tomorrow morning.  If I do decide to go ahead with the event, I will change the meetup time to 7:30pm - because the sunset is scheduled for 8:15pm. 

Be on the lookout for the email.  I will also post this info on the message board.

Best, Sally

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy