|Sent on:||Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:43 PM|
Hello Fellow Photographers,
Just a friendly reminder that Brooklyn Born’s third free workshop, ISO, starts at 12noon sharp this Saturday.
• We will meet at the benches by the 9/11 sculpture in Battery Park (see photo on event page). The closest subway station is Bowling Green (4/5).
• There is a huge list of RSVPs for this lesson. If you RSVP “yes”, and cannot make it, please be courteous and change it to “no”.
• Be on time! Mass transit and traffic always runs slow on the weekends. Give yourself plenty of time to travel. I will not wait for latecomers and I will not answer any calls or messages after 12noon.
• When you get to the meetup point, look for me, Brooklyn and or Boris. We will all be wearing Batman tee shirts.
• Make sure you print out and bring the cheat sheet by clicking on the link from the event page. I will try to bring some copies, but I cannot guarantee that I will have enough for everyone.
• Bring your camera’s manual for reference. I suggest you skim through it to make sure you know how to access your ISO as well as these modes: Aperture, Shutter Speed, and Manual.
• Brooklyn does not like to get his photo taken, so don’t do it. If you take a photo of him, he will cancel the lesson on the spot.
• Hold your questions until the end of the lesson.
Please review all the details on the event page:
Brooklyn, Boris and I are looking forward to this lesson.