|Sent on:||Friday, July 27, 2012 12:16 AM|
Hello Fellow Photographers,
Just a friendly reminder that Brooklyn Born’s fourth free workshop, Manual Mode, starts at 12noon sharp tomorrow!!
• Due to the forecast of afternoon scattered thunderstorms, we will meet inside the Sony Plaza Atrium on Madison Avenue and 56th Street. The nearest subway is 5th Avenue and 53rd Street (E/M).
• There is a huge list of RSVPs for this lesson. If you RSVP “yes”, and cannot make it, please be courteous and change it to “no”.
• Be on time! Mass transit and traffic always runs slow on the weekends. Give yourself plenty of time to travel. I will not wait for latecomers and I will not answer any calls or messages after 12noon.
• When you get to the meetup point, look for me and Brooklyn. We will be wearing Transformers tee shirts. Mine will be a red long sleeve with a white Decepticon Shield. It looks something like this:
• Make sure you print out and bring the cheat sheet by clicking on the link from the event page. I will try to bring some copies, but I cannot guarantee that I will have enough for everyone.
• Bring your camera’s manual for reference. I suggest you skim through it to make sure you know how to access your ISO as well as these modes: Aperture, Shutter Speed, and Manual.
• Brooklyn does not like to get his photo taken, so don’t do it. If you take a photo of him, he will cancel the lesson on the spot.
• Hold your questions until the end of the lesson.
Please review all the details on the event page:
Brooklyn and I are looking forward to this final lesson -- putting everything you learned this month all together to take full control of your cameras!!