addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Pints 'n' Purls Message Board Movie Nights › Knit Flix Host(ess) sign-ups here!

Knit Flix Host(ess) sign-ups here!

A former member
Post #: 11
I'd like to volunteer my place. Anytime Jan/Feb should work. I sometimes work Sundays, but scheduling to start at 6pm (at the earliest ) would be safe.
Date: Jan/Feb?
Time: 6pm or after
Place: Anne's place
Address: Park Slope
Attendee limit: 15
Movies:
Pets: dog (there's a cat who lives in the stairwell, but he's not allowed in our apartment)
Subway lines/other directions: 7th Ave. F/G stop (we're just around the corner)
Anything else they should know?

Anne, I think we've got Jan and Feb covered. Howsabout March?
anne
user 5967251
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 3
Maybe?
I'm still waiting for word about my job situation -- I might have to take a few months off (I'm a contractor, it's a legal thing) and in that case, might be traveling in March. I'll post again as soon as I know for sure.
A former member
Post #: 1
I can host a Knit Flix in March (if Anne is traveling) or April.
Date: April 3 or 10th
Time: 2pm to 7pm, give or take a few minutes
Place: Amy's place
Address: Boerum Hill, Brooklyn
Attendee limit: 8 (comfortably) or 10 (snuggly)
Movies: Animation (Up for suggestions)
Pets: There is a squirrel that lives in the tree in the backyard. His name is Patsy.
Subway lines/other directions: I live a couple blocks from the following stations: Bergen F/G, Hoyt-Schermerhorn A/C/G, Nevins 4/5/2/3, or Atlantic/Pacific R/N/D/4/5/2/3/B/Q
Anything else they should know? Bring your knitting, yourself, and if you like your favorite cerveza. I will provide snacks and drinks.
Ji H.
user 6801060
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Patsy shld have his/her own animation movie.
A former member
Post #: 2
Brilliant Ji Hyun!

Patsy the knitting squirrel? No need to hibernate for the winter when you have a merino wool sweater and leg warmers you can wear.