June 7, 2014 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please read our attendance policy before RSVP-ing for this event.
• Local: an open adoption records law that recently passed in New Jersey (Senate Bill S873).
• National: scandal at the U.S. Dept of Veterans Affairs.
• International: India's new PM -- what this means for the future of India, the region, and its relations with the U.S.
* Additional topics (to be discussed, if time permits):
1) A preview of the NY Gubernatorial race
2) Prisoner exchange with the Taliban -- the constitutional implications and humanitarian factors. Also, the justifications used to deviate from the precedent of not negotiating with the "terrorists."
Here's a photo of the building entrance:
Once you enter the building, proceed to the banquet ("Amenities") room, as shown below:
Because the event is held at a private venue, you'll be notified one day before the event with additional information, including the building address.