We are looking for a Director to head our search marketing team. Position based in New York. Details below.
Send resumes to awecler AT yodle.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Yodle is seeking a high energy and talented Director Search Marketing to join our fast growing New York Office. Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing PPC advertising and understands all the drivers
of performance. The primary goal of this position is to utilize SEM best practices to increase the # of leads and drive down the cost per lead (CPL) for Yodle’s >5000 small business partners.
• Manage a team of internet marketing professionals to research, develop, execute and scale internet marketing best practices across Yodle
• Work with Yodle’s Product Strategy/Management teams to facilitate appropriate technology build-out in supporting and scaling best practices
• Liaise with all parts of the Yodle team (Sales, Client Services, etc.) to maintain robust and efficient daily cross-functional operations
• Manage relationships with relevant distribution partners in addressing key performance metrics as well as strategic development opportunities
• Hands-on data analysis, diagnosis and optimization of SEM campaigns through Yodle’s in-house technology platforms
• 4-7 years of hands on experience in Search Engine Advertising, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
• Experience with optimizing Search Engine Marketing campaigns through ad copy, campaign structure (taxonomy), geo targeting, keyword, match type, and landing page optimization.
• Superior analytical skills
• Ability to communicate in a concise and precise manner is an absolute must
• Ability to manage partners and a team
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to research and stay ahead of industry trends
• Exceptional project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required – SQL experience recommended
• Experience with SEM Resellers, and 3rd party bid optimization tools, a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
Recruiter | Yodle, Inc.
50 W 23rd St., 4th Floor
New York, NY 10010