May 2, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Hi Ladies, we're starting off the month of May with a small get-together to meet new faces and share projects we're working on with short lightning talk format. This can be demos of things you're working on, an idea you want to code and need advice, or code you want to show us and get reviewed.
6:30-7pm Networking/Mingling - meet some of the CBS Local engineers and meet other PyLadies.
7-7:30pm Lightning talks - each talk will get a maximum of 5 minutes. This time limit includes questions and conversations at the end of your talk.
7:30-8pm Office Hours - bring your python questions and we'll try to answer them.
* Sign ups for lightning talk: email nyc at pyladies dot com with your topic.
* Event description will be edited as information becomes available, keep eye out for updates.
* Attendance - all women are welcome to attend. Men, if you would like to attend please bring a women friend with you.
* Recruiters, this event is not for you unless you are here to learn to code.
* Name required to enter the building, provide your name in your RSVP please. RSVPs close Thursday at noon.
* Wifi is provided at the venue.
Big thanks to CBS Local for sponsoring our event!