align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 12 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

NYC: R&B/Soul Concert Meetup Message Board › Become a Host for a R&B Soul Concert Meetup!

Become a Host for a R&B Soul Concert Meetup!

fredara
fredara
New York, NY
Hey guys!

I hope everyone's 2013 is off to an awesome start!

Just a note to invite those who are interested in taking a more active role in the meetup group.

The way it works now, if you suggest a meetup, you're that meetup's default host (if need be I can certainly help you out with planning and hosting).

Right now we have two meetups on the schedule: Musiq Soulchild this Friday at BB Kings and Oleta Adams on April 12th at BB Kings.

This is an open group, so feel free to suggest, host, and get involved!

If interested, just drop me an email at fredara.mareva@gmail.com or hit me up on twitter at @jooksi.

Happy Humpday!

fredara