addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Screenwriters Collective Message Board › THE SCRIPTThe Official Podcast of the NYCSC

THE SCRIPT
The Official Podcast of the NYCSC

David N.
dnegrin
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 601

THE SCRIPT - A new podcast from the NYC Screenwriters Collective

The Script is our new official podcast from the NYC Screenwriters Collective. It's the best parts of our workshops: our best Script Doctors, our hottest screenplays, and our liveliest discussions on the screenwriting craft as well as current events in film and television. We want The Script to be filled with great stories, great writing advice, hilarious insider gossip, and anything else our members demand. So please let us know what you think at ScriptFeed@gmail.com.­ Please share this link on Facebook and Twitter, and if you like us please give us a nice review on iTunes.

THE SCRIPT – Episode 1: ARGO & the OSCAR-NOMINATED Screenplays

Episode 1 features Hosts and Script Doctors, David Negrin and Chris Theokas breaking down Chris Terrio's screenplay for ARGO. Next, Mike De Luca brings us a spec script news update with his "The Tracking Board Preview." And finally, the hosts are joined by Script Doctor Patrick Penta to discuss the Oscar-nominated scripts up for Best Original and Best Adapted screenplay awards.

SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES HERE

Tawny Foskett
Producer, The Script
Assistant Organizer, NYC Screenwriters Collective
http://http://www.mee...­
David N.
dnegrin
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 603
Dave B
user 13726638
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 42
Nicely done. I like the intro with the typing.

David and Chris are great hosts. They kept it moving and the pace was good. The Tracking board updates were fun too. Nice job and good luck with this.

Chris D.
user 4910421
Marina del Rey, CA
Post #: 33
Good start. Was kind of a pain to subscribe in Android but I figured it out with a couple clues from Tawny. Tracking board portions could use a little more meat and a little less wit, but was glad it's there because I don't see that in other podcasts. I really liked the breakdown and commentary on Argo despite disagreeing with it. Good job guys. Would love to see this more than once a month.