NYC Screenwriters Collective Message Board › proofreader for screenplay wanted.

proofreader for screenplay wanted.

James A.
user 10948478
New York, NY
Post #: 15
Hi. I have a 108 page screenplay that has gone through several drafts. I need someone to go through it with a fine tooth comb and find any misspellings, bad grammar, incorrect slug lines, inconsistent names and anything else that might be upsetting to an anal retentive reader. If you are a real nit picker that is perfect!

Please give me an estimate and a little background on your experience. I will send you a PDF and pay you through Paypal on completion.

Thanks!

James Allen
James A.
user 10948478
New York, NY
Post #: 16
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for help with proofreading my script. I eventually went with Natalia Naman Temesgen - NataliaNaman.com. Natalia did a fabulous job ferreting out the various errors and formatting mistakes in my screenplay. This script had been gone over by at least four other good writers and she found many mistakes they never caught. Her rates are very reasonable and I would highly recommend her!