addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Screenwriters Collective Message Board › Congratulations!

Congratulations!
"Bad Seeds of Loving Spring" by Joshua Montcalm OPTIONED

Victoria A.
VicAugustine
Astoria, NY
Post #: 26
It is my pleasure to announce Joshua Montcalm, a member of our Collective since July 2012, has just optioned one of his screenplays, "Bad Seeds of Loving Spring" to Eric Fischer with Efish Entertainment and Dead Fish Films.

If you visit our Trophy Case, Joshua had a banner year in 2013 with this script and various others placing in several contests including the Nicholl.

Please join me in congratulating Josh on this tremendous achievement.
Joshua M.
user 53845002
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Thanks so much. I finally got lucky.

Meeting The Screenwriters Collective was an unexpected blessing when I moved to the city. I'm very fortunate to now know such talented, passionate and supportive writers.

I'll add this - Love rejection. It means you're a writer. Developing rejection endurance is as important as talent and craft. It took hundreds of cold "no's" to reach a warm "yes."
David N.
dnegrin
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 689
Congratulations Josh.

--David
A former member
Post #: 130
Wonderful news! It must be so gratifying and worth it.
Alexander B.
user 131539322
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I am new to the Screenwriters Collective, and just wanted to say Congratulations! Im trying to participate lol. Seriously though good job, and keep up the good work Josh!