addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Screenwriters Collective Message Board › Promotion: Tracking-Board.com Discount

Promotion: Tracking-Board.com Discount

Vanessa
user 5516834
New York, NY
Post #: 10

The Tracking-Board.com is Hollywood's Premiere tracking board service and community. Who's buying what? Who's attached? Which spec is getting the most heat? What's the day's biggest deal? What's the weekend box office's biggest flop? Who's hiring and why? The Entertainment Industry is a fast-moving whirlwind of information and if you really want to be a part of it, you have to keep up. HOW?

Tracking-Board.com provides access to:

• Message Board for Script Exchange
    • Up to the minute Spec updates
    • Updates on all domestic & foreign sales
    • TV market (including episode scripts, pilot info, cancellations, renewals, ratings, etc.)
    • Video Game & Comic news (including ratings, news, updates, sales, adaptations)
    • Festivals (including the parties & the people)
    • Screenings (invites to key screenings & premieres)
    • Jobs (all the hush-hush, secret insider gigs you're looking for)

David Negrin
Organizer
NYC Screenwriters Meetup
http://www.meetup.com...­
Mario C.
MarioC
Westport, CT
Post #: 29
Thank you Vanessa and David!
David N.
dnegrin
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 452
Vanessa
user 5516834
New York, NY
Post #: 11
Just to remind you of how fantastic this site is (and this deal is!), the group now has an official Tracking-Board Czar, Mike DeLuca. C'mon... I mean, how often are people Czar'd? Not often.
Christine H.
christinehinz
Abu Dhabi, AE
Post #: 19
I got the the Tracking Board membership through the Script Shadow promo and for me, the BEST part of it is their script library. No more hunting around the inter-web looking for scripts I want to read and living in fear of downloading viruses with those sketchy pdf files.

That, and the Czar, of course. ;-)
A former member
Post #: 8
I got the the Tracking Board membership through the Script Shadow promo and for me, the BEST part of it is their script library. No more hunting around the inter-web looking for scripts I want to read and living in fear of downloading viruses with those sketchy pdf files.

I'm curious if they have the scripts for "Inception" and "Toy Story 3" in their library - not that I need them -- I found them both while dodging viruses and sketchy pdf files.
David N.
dnegrin
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 453

I'm curious if they have the scripts for "Inception" and "Toy Story 3" in their library - not that I need them -- I found them both while dodging viruses and sketchy pdf files.

Yes, I know they have Inception because I downloaded it. And Toy Story 3 isn't a big secret for any reason.
A former member
Post #: 39
cryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcrying
Vanessa
user 5516834
New York, NY
Post #: 14
Dave B: c'mon dude. for real? don't be the kid in the class that ruins the party for everyone else. focus that deviousness and use it as a character's flaw in your next script, instead. tongue