addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York City Skeptical Psychics Society Message Board › Workshops and Other News

Workshops and Other News

Nancy du T.
user 11392698
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 28
Hi Everyone,

Since I have been on an extended hiatus from my workshop teaching, I would like to recommend a workshop at the Open Center in NYC that will be held in November by a good friend and highly talented psychologist, Dr. Laurie Nadel, who has appeared on Oprah, and you can get the info at this link: http://www.opencenter...­

If any of you is interested in a local NYC psychic workshop, please let me know, and perhaps if enough of you are interested, I can put it together. Let me know.

Also, if any of you get premonitions or make predictions, I have a "Prophecies & Predictions" page on my website that is open to any of you, and I will track your predictions and attempt to match them with real time, real life events in the future. Just send me an email. ndt@theskepticalpsychic.com

Best,
Nancy du Tertre
"The Skeptical Psychic"
www.theskepticalpsychic.com
Host, "Hot Leads Cold Cases" on CBS and Para-X Radios

sue
user 63473842
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi Nancy,
I'd be interested in another nyc workshop. Been woking with a medium from LA on developing my skills and have had some great experiences doing this work. Look forward to meeting again soon. Let's tip a table this time! Hope all is well with you. Thanks for the info on Dr. Laurie Nadel. Love, Sue

Nancy du T.
user 11392698
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 29
Hi Sue,
OK, thanks for your feedback. Let me see what I can organize. Probably won't be for another couple of months at least ...
Best,
Nancy