Our popular 1-Day Tournaments are back, so come out and join an action packed day.
Get plenty of touches on the ball and a chance to win 1st. place championship medals!
See details below:
How long will the Tournament last?
It will start at 2:45pm.
What are the rules and level of play?
- 6vs6 (includes the goalkeeper). All teams will have 1 to 2 substitutes.
- CO-ED (no minimum girls required on field)
- 15'x6' goals.
- Level is intermediate to advance. If you played at a college level or similar, you would be considered Advanced.
- No slide tackles.
-Cleats allowed. You can wear cleats, turf shoes or running sneakers.
-3 points for a win, 1 for a tie and 0 for a loss. The teams in the Final Round games are decided by points, goal difference then goals scored.
-We'll keep track of scores. The goals are full size, so if you are a goalkeeper please let us know. Otherwise, teammates will rotate being goalkeeper.
-Every free agent will be placed on a team. If you would like to be placed with a particular team, please let us know in the comment section when you rsvp on the top right corner; we will try to accommodate everyone. Also, if you would like to bring your own team, please rsvp for you+7 and pay the total via paypal.
How do I join?
There are 2 ways to join:
1. The first way to join is as a free agent. To join as a free agent please rsvp on this page and we will place you on a team. If you would like to be placed with a friend on the same team, please let us know. We will try to accommodate everyone :)
2. The second way to join is as a team. If you would like to register your team please rsvp on this page for you+7 guests and pay the total amount via paypal.
How will the tourney work?
- We are looking to register 3 or 4 teams. See below for format.
4 TEAM TOURNEY: (A, B, C, D )
Game Slot 1 (30min.): A vs B ; C vs. D
Game Slot 2 (30min.): A vs C ; B vs. D
Game Slot 3 (30min.): B vs C ; A vs. D
Best Record after all games takes home the trophy and medals.
What's the cost?
- $14 dollars for each player.
- Hired referees
- Permit fees
- Tournament and website administration
What are the prizes?
- Each player in the winning team receives medals.
What should you bring?
-Please use cleats, turf shoes or sneakers.
-Lots of water!
-A white t-shirt, a red t-shirt, a blue t-shirt, and a black shirt to differentiate players of each team.
What is the refund policy?
If you registered as a free agent player and won't be able to make it to the game, please change your RSVP to "NO" 48 hours before the game kickoff in order to receive a full refund.
If you registered as a team and won't be able to make it to the game, please change your RSVP to "NO" 1 week before the game kickoff in order to receive a full refund.
This is done to give other members and teams a chance to take your spot. Thank you!
How do I know if the tourney is canceled due to bad weather?
Games will be cancelled if the weather conditions are severe such as snow, sleet or thunderstorms. If the event is cancelled I will send out an e-mail the morning of the game and i will post a comment on this page. Please check your e-mail or this page. If you are unsure, or can't get to your e-mail, you can also text me or call me at[masked]-5725.
See you on the pitch!