Please be there 15 minutes earlier so you can get set up, and bring a white and a red t-shirt.
Game style and Rules:
1. HAVE FUN!!! It's SOCCER
2. We'll play (2) 30-minute games.
3. We will divide into teams based on everyone's experience and skills.
4. No ball hogging.
5. Bring turf shoes or sneakers. You will not be allowed to play with cleats.
6. The games are very laid back; rough play, tackles or sliding are not allowed and will not be tolerated.
7. We'll play with corner kicks and full size goals.
8. If you arrive late to the game, you will have to wait until the game in progress is finished to join your team. Inserting people in the middle of the game disrupts the flow of the game, and it's not fair to players that arrived on time.
Beautiful Riverside Park Soccer Turf Field, Entrance to the park is located on Riverside Drive and West 103st.
Google link: Click here
By train: 1 train to 103st station. Walk west on West 103rd street to Riverside Drive. The entrance to the park is on W103st and Riverside Drive. Go down the stairs, turn left and a second left, and walk down the concrete path. You will arrive to another set of stairs. Go down the second set of stairs and you will see the field.
The game will start at 7pm. Please arrive early to setup.
If you arrive late to the game, you will have to wait until the game in progress is finished to join your team. Inserting people in the middle of the game disrupts the flow of the game, and it's not fair to players that arrived on time.
Please pay the fee through paypal. Part of the proceeds go to NYC SOCCER KIDS (we already donated new soccer balls). It also goes to pay for the site admistration, meet-up fees, cones, soccer balls, and the new goals.
A white t-shirt and a red t-shirt to differentiate players of each team. The filed is turf so please bring turf shoes, sneakers or all terrain shoes; cleats are not allowed! .
If you won't be able to make it to the game, please change your RSVP to "NO" 48 hours before kickoff time to receive a credit for a future game. This is done to give other members a chance to take your spot. Thank you!
Games will be cancelled if the weather conditions are severe such as snow, sleet or thunderstorms. If the game is cancelled I will send out an e-mail the morning of the game. Please check your e-mail. If you are unsure or can't get to your e-mail, you can also text me or call me at [masked].
See you on the pitch!