NYC Soul A Cappella Message Board › Polls and Next Meet Up!

Polls and Next Meet Up!

Ja'Dell
user 16780351
New York, NY
Happy Wedensday!

This is a reminder for those of you who have not competed the three active polls on our NYC Soul A Cappella page. Your responses are crucial for our long-term planning for rehearsals and vocal arrangements.

I'll wait for more responses before making the next meet up official - I want to make sure it's a reasonable day for those coming regularly.

Hold tight for a little bit!

Welcome to those of you who have recently joined and we look forward to fun times and good singing to come!

Best,

Ja'Dell

A former member
Post #: 1
Happy Wedensday!

This is a reminder for those of you who have not competed the three active polls on our NYC Soul A Cappella page. Your responses are crucial for our long-term planning for rehearsals and vocal arrangements.

I'll wait for more responses before making the next meet up official - I want to make sure it's a reasonable day for those coming regularly.

Hold tight for a little bit!

Welcome to those of you who have recently joined and we look forward to fun times and good singing to come!

Best,

Ja'Dell

Hi,

maybe people havenĀ“t seen the polls? I had no idea about their existence before the reminder-email, good that you sent it :)

(I will not be able to rehearse in Brooklyn during weekdays, will never make it on time from work. Other locations are OK )

Annina