NYC Soul A Cappella Message Board › I hate to do this... But I have a plan!

I hate to do this... But I have a plan!

Ja'Dell
user 16780351
New York, NY
Happy Spring, Soul Stirrers!

I apologize for the crazy lack of venue situation. It really has been hectic this week and I WISH I had reached out earlier for help on this but time definitely got away from me. One of our members sent me a great suggestion for a venue BUT I tried to reserve too late. This one does have a cost, but it's WAY cheaper than the others and would cost about $1.50 based on our average RSVP numbers.

So instead of making this even more crazy and last minute, here's the plan:

1. Unfortunately, I'm cancelling tomorrow's meet up.

2. Just to make things solid and consistent for the rest of the month, I'm going to reserve at this suggested venue for the next two weeks (April 21st and 28th). These dates are already on our calendar so I'll update the reminder

3. In the mean time, I will be able to hunt down some FREE space. Please send me suggestions of FREE REHEARSAL SPACE if you have them - any connection you have to a church, community center, public space I have not thought of... if you can contact the facility or get me info, we can get that ball rolling.

I'm confident we'll work out the bumps and whatnot. Thank you all in advance for your understanding and for your help! Please see the song links in our "Discussion" section on this page and keep learning your parts! If you have questions let me know.

See you NEXT WEEK (April 21st)!

Til then,

Ja'Dell