July 14, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Swift: Frameworks for iOS
iOS developers can now create dynamic frameworks. Frameworks are a collection of code and resources to encapsulate functionality that is valuable across multiple projects. Frameworks work perfectly with extensions, sharing logic that can be used by both the main application, and the bundled extensions.
As there is limited space for our regular Meetups, and to be fair to everyone in the group wishing to attend, please take note of our RSVP policy:
• If you have a Going RSVP, you will be guaranteed admission until 6:25 p.m.
• At 6:25 p.m., those who have a Waiting List RSVP will also be admitted until the space is at capacity.
• Your RSVP / profile must include your first and last name matching your ID. If it does not, you will not be cleared through building security.
• There is no guaranteed admission for those arriving after 6:50 p.m.
• If you have a Going RSVP and are a no-show or cancel last minute to 2 or more consecutive Meetups, you may be wait-listed for a future Meetup. We understand that things come up, but we want to be sure we don’t have empty seats when we have long wait lists. To avoid being wait-listed, please be considerate and drop out a day in advance if you cannot attend after all, so that others can plan to take your place.
Please email [masked] with any questions.