addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Tabletop Game Designers Message Board › Playtest Meetup Info

Playtest Meetup Info

Phillip S.
user 70648952
Astoria, NY
Hey all. A few quick things about the meetup on Tuesday.

We have a waiting list, so if you don't think you'll be able to make it please update your RSVP so people on the waiting list get a spot. For those of you on the waiting list, feel free to come down to Amity hall to meet the group and hang out. We have limited space so I can't guarantee you a spot at the table, but you might be able to join in at some point.

For those of you who are attending, we are going to be in the back right-side on the first floor. I'll make myself easy to find and help get games going. I look forward to meeting you all. Don't forget to bring your prototype if you have one!

-Phil