addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Taxonomy Community Message Board › New Meetup: October NYC Taxonomy Meetup

New Meetup: October NYC Taxonomy Meetup

Fleur L.
fleurlevitz
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for NYC Taxonomy Community!

What: October NYC Taxonomy Meetup

When: October 19, 2009 6:30 PM

Where:
TBD midtown Manhattan venue
awaiting confirmation of the potential venue and will post shortly
New York, NY 10001

This will be the October Meetup of NYC taxonomists, our second since forming the group. The format will be informal networking and group discussion on current themes relevant to the profession. I"m particularly interested in how people got started in the industry, and how our jobs have changed over the years as technology and our workplaces have gotten more sophisticated. Also a discussion on where we see the industry headed - what skills will we need for the future? If anyone has any leads on jobs that would be helpful to the larger group. Please bring business cards!

Location: TBD somewhere convenient in midtown Manhattan. I will post the information once I've received confirmation from the potential venue and get a sense of the RSVP count.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­