(Wine and Kamoni Ice will be served at the event)
• 6:30-7:00 : Pizza/Wine and pre-event networking
• 7:00-8:00 : presentation / discussion
• 8:00 -8:15 : Marketing exchange and speed dating
• 8:15 -8:45 : Social Marketing Hubs
• 8:45 - up : wrap-up and Networking
This meetup will be divided into 3 sections:
Social Marketing Wake up call - presentation/discussion:
This will be an interactive presentation between the presenter and the audience
• How are you currently marketing your startup?
• Are you using social media effectively to promote your startup?
• What social channels are you mostly active on and do you recommend any?
• Thoughts on email marketing?
• What are you using to manage your campaigns?
• Have you been able to effectively measure your growth and conversion?
• What problems are you currently having with your online marketing campaign that we might be able to help you with?
• Blogging and rich content creation with Michael Schein www.scheincommunications.com
Marketing Exchange and speed dating:
This is not mandatory but will certainly help your social marketing ecosystem
Details will be disclosed during the meetup
Social Marketing Collaboration:
Excellent way to establish a long term social marketing growth
Form groups/hubs that might work long term together on growing each other's online social media presence, from shared content, events, discussion panels and software.
About Michael Schein
Michael Schein is the founder and Principal of Michael Schein Communications, a digital marketing company that implements systems and process that turn businesses into recognized authorities in their fields for the purpose of driving new business online. He has created (or facilitated theproduction of) content for companies including eBay, Linkedin, Avectra, TESLA,Inc., SEER Interactive, Interneer, Arise Virtual Solutions, and Citrix. Michael is also the author of Teenage Roadhogs, published by MacMillan Books.
Why We charge for meetups?
There is a lot of work that goes into organizing events, including co-coordinating space capacity, volunteers, preparation etc. $8 is a simple commitment that you will indeed attend the event.
note that the details of the meetup might change based on time flow of the event.
Event sponsored by: