Are you having hard time getting in front of investors? You have a great product but you are getting repeatedly turned down? Do you think your pitch deck is weak?
Join us this Tuesday for a panel on how to properly raise money from investors, how to find the right match for your company, how to present the product and the pits and falls to avoid in order to generate investor interest in your product.
Our Guest Speaker is an entrepreneur turned investor and have pretty much seen it all.
ABOUT PETER DAVIS
• Venture Capitalist + Incubator
• Founder of Interplay Ventures
• Author of The Fundraising Rules
• Founder of Columbia Venture Community
• Founder of New York Venture Community
• Blogger at mpd.me
• Twitter at @mpd
• 6:30-7:00 - onboarding
• 7:00-7:30 - Intros and 1 minute pitches
• 7:30-8:30 - Guest speaker spotlight
• 8:30-9:00 - Q&A's
• 9:00------ After event networking