addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Traders and Investors Message Board › Meetup details changed: Meet the Trader -Chris Manson!

Meetup details changed: Meet the Trader -Chris Manson!

Online Trading Aca...
user 16505641
New York, NY
Dear Group,

Due to an unforeseen personal matter, Jeff Manson will be unable to host our upcoming meetup Wednesday as he will not be traveling to NYC this week. Our apologies to the group for any inconvenience. We did email the group at an earlier time but the meetup description was not changed. 
We have made arrangements for Chris Manson (Jeff's cousin!) to be here in NYC in his place; and, Chris has graciously offered to host the meetup for us.
Chris Manson is a highly rated instructor with Online Trading Academy.  You can read more about Chris at our website (www.tradingacademy.com­) under the "Instructors" section.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us, either via meetup, or our email: newyorkcity@tradingacademy.com­
We look forward to seeing everyone and to another great meetup!
Sincerely,

Jeff Sacks

Co-organizer

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Traders-and-Investors/events/58566052/­

When: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Online Trading Academy - New York City
42 Broadway Ste 201
New York, NY 10004

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.