Dear Veggie Fonders,
Do you know how to make dumplings? Especially the veggie dumplings? Kelly would like to invite you to join this meetup and learn how to make veggie dumplings from the scratch. Sounds yummy and excited, right? Where else will you get the opportunity to learn it from someone in person?
Kelly will teach you how to make veggie dumplings from the flour and dough to the stuffing of vegetables and seasonings and share the benefits of vegetarianism with you.
RSVP: Please respond in the comment and write down your guests' name if you are bringing your guests.
Kelly will prepare some hot tea, soft drink and some snacks plus utensils.
Kelly Yin (917)[masked]
1) By car:
From Downtown, NY
1. Depart Cleveland Pl toward Kenmare St.
2. Turn right onto Kenmare St (0.2 mi)
3. Turn right onto Bowery (0.4 mi)
4. Turn left onto Manhattan Bridge (1.3 mi)
5. Take ramp right toward Bklyn-QNS Expwy (0.1 mi)
6. Bear right onto Jay St. (0.1 mi)
7. Turn right onto Sands St. (0.1 mi)
8. Take ramp right for I-278 West toward Staten LS / Verrazano Br (5.2 mi)
9. At exit 22, take ramp left and follow signs for Belt Pkwy East (5.4 mi)
10. At exit 5, take ramp right and follow signs for Bay Pkwy (0.1 mi)
11. Turn left onto Bay Pkwy (0.2 mi)
12. Turn left onto Cropsey Ave. (0.1 mi)
13. Turn right onto 21st Ave. (0.1 mi)
14. Turn right onto Bath Ave.
15. Arrive at Bath Ave. on the right.
The last intersection is 21st Ave. If you reach Bay 28th St, you've gone too far 2106 Bath Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11214.
2) By train & bus:
Take Brooklyn bound D train and get off at Bay Pkwy station. Take any of the two bus lines Q82 and Q6 in front of TD Bank and get off at the second stop. Please walk towards Bath Ave. and look for 2106 Bath Ave.
Fees: $5 per person (This is to cover the cost of the ingredients), free of charge for Green Menu members.