addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC WebGL Developers Message Board › Looking to hire freelance webGL developers

Looking to hire freelance webGL developers

Null_Presence
Null_Presence
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
I just joined the group, and I hope to make the March 6th meeting.

I'm looking to hire a freelance webGL developer for a project. I'm a 3D animator, and I'd love to create a webGL piece to be presented online for a gallery that I'm working with. I'm still defining the project, but I'd like to create some sort of subtly interactive scene that captures the same otherworldly qualities of my 3D animated works. You can see my work online at the following links.

http://ryanwhittierhale.com/untitled.html­

http://ryanwhittierha...­

Email ryan.whittier.hale@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions.

I have a few more pieces in production, and if things go well I'd be very interested in hiring for other works upcoming works as well. Thanks for reading!
Dimitri R.
user 14347463
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi Ryan, sorry for the late reply, I don't frequent the meetup boards. I enjoyed the Cluster video a lot. What software (Maya, 3D Studio MAX) did you use to make it? It would be great to see you at the June meetup. A WebGL version of the video would be cool indeed.