The NYC Sunday Brainy Book Club Message Board › New Brainy Reader Polls - Are you interested in reading something from any o

New Brainy Reader Polls - Are you interested in reading something from any of these authors for a future meetup

Closed to new replies

rachel
user 3116632
Group Organizer
Jersey City, NJ
So Brainy Readers -

Thanks to the brave 12 of you who voted in the poll of which authors we've read we might like to read again. NOW, in the spirit of finding out what else you might like to read, I've set up a new poll (in 4 parts due to limitations by the site) of authors we haven't read in this group yet, to see what people might be up for.

I'd really like to get your input - since we have at least 40 active members and 126 members in total - please do vote!

(Of course, the names listed in the four sections of the polls do assume I can find a book short enough by these authors that is widely available). Thanks for voting!

Here's the link to the polls page - please look through all 4 links on that page - each list is different.

http://www.meetup.com/NYC-brainy-readers/polls/­
rachel
user 3116632
Group Organizer
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 121
The polls are still open - we've only got about 14 votes (11% of the group). Just trying to see what people want to read down the road. Thanks!