addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NYC Sunday Brainy Book Club Message Board › A little visual inspiration while reading Gertrude Stein

A little visual inspiration while reading Gertrude Stein

rachel
user 3116632
Boston, MA
Hi guys - looking forward to next Sunday!

Here's a link to an album with some of the pictures referenced in the early chapters of the book, plus some photos of Gertrude, Alice and 27 rue de Fleurus. I'll upload more during the week, but I thought it might be nice to see some of what she's talking about! If anyone has any other examples they've found please send them along with a description and I'll post!

As always, please look out for a confirmation email on Wednesday - you'll have until Friday night to confirm your attendance on Sunday.

Thanks - and happy reading!

Enjoy!