The ides of March are upon us and you know what that means: You still have a month to file your taxes, but you should probably stab Julius Caesar if you haven't gotten around to it yet. Don't worry, though. The Julian calendar is 13 days behind ours, so you still have plenty of time to get to The Moon this Tuesday!
Our friend Julian from high school was always 13 minutes behind, and he says "Killer lineup, man."
Our Special Guests:
* The Gregory Brothers (Auto-Tune the News)
* Leo Allen (Jon Benjamin Has a Van)
* Emily Heller (Comedy Central, Baby Geniuses)
* John Flynn (Nights of Our Lives)
* Music from Camille Harris
* Good Parts in Cinema History
* The Moon Library (bring a book or take one!)
* Free comics from Forbidden Planet
* Free tequila (really)
And the Moon Players: Camille Harris, Jordan Clifford, and Tim Skinner
Hosted by Nat Towsen and Bob Walles
L to Lorimer, G to Metropolitan. If you’re driving, make sure to sober the fuck up first.