NYC physics and math self-learners group Message Board › Starting from the beginning ...

Starting from the beginning ...

user 45749182
New York, NY
Post #: 3
So I have a pretty good Math background, but my Physics is near-beginner. I have kinematics pretty much under control but don't know a lot about electricity or waves or light or relativity. Anyone interested in starting from the beginning of studying Physics? I hope to eventually work my way to Field Theory, but gotta start somewhere.
Jonathan A.
user 22156711
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Adam,

I've recently become very interested in learning beginner physics ... I have an OK math background, but really at grassroots level now. I'd be really interesting in getting a group like this together to self-learn.

Let me know if you're still interested or have others on board.

user 45749182
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Hey Jonathan, sorry I didn't reply, I didn't keep track of this after I got not response. I've made some fairly substantial progress just studying the subject on my own, but I'd be happy to have a study partner. However, right now is my work's busy season so I wouldn't be very able to do too much for the next month. After May is over, though, I'd have a lot of free time to be able to work relatively quickly. I'll try to keep tabs on this thread for the next few weeks in case you're still interested.