addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York City Progressive Muslim Meetup Group Message Board › Mentorship Opportunities for Men

Mentorship Opportunities for Men

Alexandra
HopelesslyChic
Sunnyside, NY
Salaam,

This is a second opportunity for the brothers. I was just forwarded information about a new program Muslim Consultative Network is launching. They're expanding their Muslim Youth NYC (MY NYC) Leadership Program through their new MY NYC Bridge Program. Through the Bridge Program, Muslim youth engage with young professionals and community leaders through monthly workshops and one-on-one mentorship and are provided with the space to discover who they want to become as leaders and as professionals.

The first Bridge Program will be held at Al-Noor School for high school boys (9th - 12th grades). They're looking for male young professionals and community leaders, who are passionate about their professional fields and/or social justice work, can relate to high school Muslim guys, and have a desire to pass on their knowledge and skills. If you are interested, please feel free to fill in the application in the link below. And if you are a female receiving this email and have a father, brother, husband, significant other, coworker, etc who may be interested in participating, feel free to pass this along. I think the only qualifier is they have to be Muslim.

Application: https://docs.google.com/a/mcnny.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDUxWDBTcEJkeTJCaVRHZVlsWmI1TkE6MQ#gid=0­