align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The New York City Progressive Muslim Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone know a Palestinian programmer (anywhere in the world)?

Anyone know a Palestinian programmer (anywhere in the world)?

gary
CoupleWise
New York, NY
Post #: 31
I am the cofounder-ceo and chief psychologist of a startup, couplewise, which is pioneering the first therapeutically robust web and mobile app to help couples in conflict to have stronger happier marriages/committed relationships, and I am an anti-Zionist Buddhist Jew. I was even arrested by Israelis protesting their treatment of Palestinians. My profits from couplewise will go to social justice causes (ALL of my profits, after taxes). What could be more poetically inspiring than having a Jew and a Palestinian being the two cofounders of such a history-making venture!) We want to become the Newman's own of couplecare. Will offer generous reward if you can help. We can pay decent sal plus equity.
--gary@couplewise.com (googlable: gary krane). I also have refs, including one Palestinian