I've been working with this company for a while and they recently
closed their first significant round of founding and now need a full
time developer. If you are interested drop your github account
username and resume to [address removed]. Drop me a line too if you
have any questions. See below for their job description:
SumZero (www.sumzero.com) was founded in 2008, and is currently the
largest online community for professional investors. Since inception,
SumZero has grown steadily to over 6,500 registered analysts with over
2,000 unique funds represented, including Greenlight Capital,
Fidelity, Tiger Management, SAC Capital, and D.E. Shaw. Members
routinely share actionable investment ideas in exchange for access to
the ideas of other members. The company is based in NYC in the West
What we can offer you:
- $115,000 base salary + significant equity + health benefits +
professional development training
- A lean, flexible, and fun culture. *No* bureaucracy or politics.
Things we look for include:
3.2 on MySQL)
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- An ability to learn quickly
- A genuine passion for coding and technology
- A self-starter with a desire to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- CTO potential: You will be an integral part of the SumZero team and
someone we aim to grow into a CTO as the company expands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If interested, please contact [address removed] with your github
account username and resume.