Innovation and customer focus are critical at Infogroup, and we are looking for individuals who share our passion for both. We are a financially healthy and driving company with over 60 locations throughout the world including: United States, United Kingdom, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, China, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
We are seeking RoR Developers to work in a "skunkworks" group to integrate Ruby into existing and new products. The incubator is being led by a seasoned SV start-up veteran. You will work in a dynamic start-up environment with the resources of an established company.
This position is responsible for the design, development, testing & deployment of a consumer e-commerce web applications using Ruby 1.9 and Rails 3 on Heroku.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Participate in the full life-cycle of the product, including requirements design, technical design, task estimation, implementation, testing, debugging, creation of development documentation and deployment.
2. Participate in a distributed team while working independently but in tight collaboration and regular communication with other team members and across teams.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Experience developing web applications in Ruby on Rails
2. Familiarity with cloud deployment (Heroku, Engine Yard, EC2, others)
4. Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database environments
5. Testing with rspec and cucumber
6. Experience using external APIs such as Facebook Connect, Salesforce, Paypal, etc.
7. Public developer credentials: github page, Stack Overflow rating, or similar
8. English fluency, solid written & verbal communications skills
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
2. 2+ years professional programming experience. Significant contributions to public source code sites like github is helpful.
We hope you make the decision to join us by clicking the following link and creating an on-line profile with us at: http://www.infogroup..... Please reference requisition number NYAOA1207. Infogroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
Infogroup helps companies engage and connect with their customers millions of times each day. We are a data, services and research provider with a flexible suite of data-driven solutions that can add insight to every stage of the sales and marketing process. Our clients range from the Fortune 100 to local businesses. Our solutions help them find, attract, acquire and build stronger relationships with their customers.
Infogroup data powers the top 5 internet search engines and is used as points-of-interest by 90% of in-car navigation systems in North America; our innovative services empower marketers to reach their most desired audiences through multiple channels; our industry-leading sales enablement solutions give sales professionals access to critical customer and prospect information, including sales triggers, to help them close more business; and Infogroup’s research helps companies around the globe enter new markets, grow in existing ones and maximize customer engagement. Infogroup is also the exclusive provider of the CNN/Opinion Research Corporation Poll.
For more information contact: email@example.com
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|JOB: Sr. RoR Dev for 1-2 Month Gig ($50-70 hr)||December 8, 2011 3:59 PM||Michele M.|
|JOB - Ruby Developer - Hiring Now||April 25, 2011 3:22 PM||Philipp K.|
|JOB - ROR Developers - NYC||April 18, 2011 9:30 AM||former member|
|Sr Ruby on Rails Developer||April 11, 2011 3:41 PM||Shane B.|
|Join an early stage startup as a Co-Founder!||February 24, 2011 11:34 PM||former member|
|Job - Software Engineer - Gift Side Story||February 24, 2011 12:39 AM||former member|
|Job postings||June 21, 2013 4:31 PM||Monica N.|
|About NYC.rb||February 23, 2011 6:49 AM||Francis H.|