Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 120 of the world’s top business schools to New York on Sunday, September 15th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for NYCAAA Meet Up members. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
*Harvard, *Wharton, *Columbia, *NYU Stern, Cornell University, UCLA Anderson, London Business School, Rutgers, Brandeis, Boston University, Carnegie Mellon, American, George Washington University, Rotman, UC Irvine, Miami, Thunderbird, INSEAD, University of Hong Kong, EMLYON, University of Oxford and many more
*Represented by Alumni
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni from Harvard, Wharton, Columbia and NYU Stern
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.2M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
- Executive MBA forum to find out suitable study options for professionals with six or more years of work experience
- Connect 1-2-1 forum to arrange personal interviews with a range of top business schools
- Inspirational Women in Leadership Forum
At the Hilton New York
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
Registration Opens – 12pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 12.30pm
Fair opens – 3.30pm
*Attend any time between 12pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission, you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/e7J3ed and answer the registration questions.
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.