align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The NYC Adobe After Effects Meetup Group Message Board › new animation test just posted on youtube.com

new animation test just posted on youtube.com

This message board is read-only.

Jeff
MongrelFX
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 41
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share this rough test of our transforming motor cycle sequence we are working on for our CG animated short. It's been on my web site for a while; however, I just uploaded it to youtube.com for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://youtu.be/od-ET...­

My company web site can be viewed here:

www.mongrelfx.com

This clip still needs work on re-positioning some of the lights, add some atmospheric smoke, and some explosions with various other sound effects. This is already synced up to originally scored music for that portion of the short.

Hope you enjoy the sequence. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

Regards,
Jeff
A former member
Post #: 5
Well done! How long did this take you in hours/days/weeks? How many animators on your team?

/Elaine
Jeff
MongrelFX
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 42
Hi Elaine,
This animation took about 2 weeks, but much longer for the modeling, texturing and rigging of all the components. At present time, we only have 2 members in my team, with one more gearing up to join. We are currently working on a teaser and a presentation package to pitch to investors.

Regards,
Jeff