align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The NYC Adobe After Effects Meetup Group Message Board › Need a Cinema 4D/AE expert this week

Need a Cinema 4D/AE expert this week

This message board is read-only.

Michael
user 3217715
West Chester, PA
Post #: 25
Need a Cinema 4D expert to help me model a Superbowl-like trophy with weekly show title logo incorporated. Then texture, light and do a camera move on it. Then bring it into After Effects for which I am very experienced but may need some further assistance. Final render likely to be 1920x1080 synced to VO, music and sound fx. 3-10 sec animation for 30 sec spot. In the hands of client, Aug 22nd.

Files need to be compatible with with this software: Mac OS, Cinema 4D R11.5 and 13. After Effects CS3 and CS5+. No third party plug-ins approved as of yet but maybe the Trapcode Suite or Video Copilot Optical Flares will be approved.

I am a Cinema 4D novice and would like assistance via Skype Screen Share starting tomorrow, Monday Aug 6th. Continuing for this project through the week sporadically. More of same type projects likely to follow.

Please send reel, availability times and hourly rate to michael(at)motionista(d0t)com