NYC Creative Entrepreneurs Message Board › 360i New York is looking for strong digital creative - come check us out

360i New York is looking for strong digital creative - come check us out

susie k.
user 4755795
New York, NY
Post #: 2

Equal parts strategist, creative maverick, and business mind. If that's you, this is the perfect spot. We want to win awards (who doesn't) but we're also focused on finding better ways to build connections (between brands and consumers) and do things differently. We're not mired by politics or egos, just driven by the idea that we can redefine the marketing landscape for some of the biggest global brands. And we're looking for Digital Creative talent(from either the art or copy side) who can not only come up with the "big idea", but also sell it in and bring it to life.

About 360i - Over a Decade of Digital Innovation
We're a next generation digital agency rooted in innovating at the forefront of a redefined marketing landscape. We don't walk; we run. We don't follow; we lead. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are big, but our results are bigger. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change - the innovations that will move our industry forward in new and exciting directions.

The digital world changes fast -- and our employees are just as dynamic. Our backgrounds and strengths are diverse, yet we're all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers. If you're sharp, creative and forward-thinking - and if complacency isn't in your vocabulary - drop us a line. It takes a special kind of person to work here, and we hope that's you.

Please check out our website at www.360i.com

Best,

Susie