Furry Sidekicks Message Board › Discounted pet grooming, doggy daycare, dog walking, and more!

Discounted pet grooming, doggy daycare, dog walking, and more!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello All,

I am a new member and proud owner of a little chihuahua. He lives in Atlanta however when he is able to come back to the city, I look forward to formally introducing him as well as myself to the group.

I am a writer for examiner.com and as the "Manhattan Dog Examiner" I write articles on dog related topics that are relevant to pet owners within the city and many times to all pet owners in general. My last two articles offer discounts on pet grooming, doggy daycare, boarding, and dog walking. Both businesses are great and are offering discounts for readers who mention examiner.com. Please take a moment to read those areticles and get more info on the businesses offering these deals. Also forward this information to all pet owners so that they can get in on the deal as well.

My goal is to get pet owners deals on pet related services from wonderful and trustworthy establishments so that we can save money while supporting smaller businesses. The articles can be found at the link below.

Thanks so much for your support and I hope you enjoy your holiday! I'll update whenever I have news of any discounts, sales, or other promotions.

**If you need pet photography for you holiday cards, contact me asap and I will direct you to a great pet photographer. A discount may be available soon for this service!***

Sincerely,

Amorette Henry
www.examiner.com/dogs-in-new-york/amorette-henry­