People DO pay for content. Here are some success stories.
Code Meet Print and the Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism present "Innovations in Paid Content," an evening with leaders across journalism, book publishing and digital content.
• Lynda Hammes, Publisher of Foreign Affairs
• Joe Regal, CEO of Zola Books
• Trevor Kaufman, CEO of TinyPass
• Sandor Marik, SVP Marketing, Business Insider
• Thomas Rhiel, Co-Founder of BKLYNR
Moderated by Glenn Nano of Code Meet Print and Tow-Knight's Jeremy Caplan.
RSVP here on this Meetup page and purchase your $11 ticket at http://paidcontent.eventbrite.com (Eventbrite purchase required for admission)