addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Ferments Message Board › Is anyone Brewing Kombucha?

Is anyone Brewing Kombucha?

A former member
Post #: 1,824
I use GT bottles for my secondary ferment and just add a teaspoon of sugar for a bit of alcohol as a flavor enhansor and to give fiz and I add some concentrated flavoring that you can get at beer and wine supplies. I leave it at room temp for a few days to work and then put a few bottles in the fridge as needed. So far I like peach the best.
I have about 20 GT bottles so I have tried and liked all flavors they make and the bottles are great for my own brews.
I have two 1.5 gal spigot fridge water containers on continuous brew. As I take some off I add sugar tea to replace. Photos in the photo section.