addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Ferments Message Board › Thanks for last night and promised manga resource

Thanks for last night and promised manga resource

Michaela H.
user 8372049
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi everyone,

Thanks for another great meetup last night. That was fun! And I can't wait for December's Holiday Buffet.

I posted the information about the Japanese manga series that I was talking about here on our meetup website. It's in the Pages. Check the Table of Contents at the bottom or try this link to get there faster.

I hope to see some of you at the Pickle Festival on Sunday. And if not then, then December!

Cheers,

Michaela