addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Ferments Message Board › upcoming meet-up for august?

upcoming meet-up for august?

Margaret
smartrawfoodidea
New York, NY
Post #: 8
I'm thinking about the possible upcoming meet-up for August - I think it was mentioned that we should ferment fruit... Can we go with the wide definition of fruit as things with seeds inside (I hope so). I am on the broke side usually, but I make a mean squash salsa. Is fruit still planned as the theme?