addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York City Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Message Board NYC Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Base Pattern Presentation from 8/29/12 Meetup

Base Pattern Presentation from 8/29/12 Meetup

Michael L.
user 18303841
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,

I attempted to upload my Base Pattern presentation to the meetup site but it only allows file sizes up to 10MB (my presentation is a little over 16MB).

If you would like the presentation, please email me at Lamothe.Mike@gmail.com and I will email it back to you.

Thanks,
Mike