curt h.
user 4853641
New York, NY
In the IBD Special Report in this Monday, January 28th issue of IBD, reporter Vicktor Reklaitis (who is also an editor of the B section and member of the editing staff of Leaderboard) interviews our own member and presenter Michael Lamothe about online brokers. You'll find the article "Investor Needs and Strategy Drive Rankings" on page A16. Congratulations Michael.
Michael L.
user 18303841
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Thank you so much! I'm still in shock, but couldn't be happier. The interview, the presentations, and ChartYourTrade.com couldn't be possible without this group and it's leaders. I've learned so much from all of you and I'm eternally grateful. This success is a testament that the system works, this forum works, and I am very happy and very proud to help spread the word. smile

This Wednesday evening I have an event at work which I must attend so unfortunately I will not be at the January meet up. I will, however, be present for the February meetup and I hope to see many of you there!

Thanks again. It truly is an honor and a privilege to be a part of this group.

Mike