addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Independent Traders and Investors Message Board › Looking for an Investor!

Looking for an Investor!

Nicole P.
user 70872872
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hello All,

I am trying to make my first big investment and need a bit of help! I'm looking for a private investor in a real estate deal. I have very high credit (705 - checked a month ago) and over 30% to put down on the property which currently has no mortgage and is operating in the black. We are looking for an investment of about 180K, interest and time flexible. I'm looking for anyone with advice or the capital to help me on my journey. If you are interested or know someone who might be please contact me at nicolepress@mac.com.

Thanks and Happy Investing!

Nicole