The New York City Mountain Bikers Meetup Group Message Board › 2012 Five Boro Bike Tour - bibs for sale

2012 Five Boro Bike Tour - bibs for sale

Gary
user 4202494
Rockaway, NJ
Hi Everyone,

I ride in the Five Boro Bike Tour every year and find it to be a great experience! My friend and his son bought tickets but now cannot go (I am still going with other friends).

If anyone is interested in buying one or both of these tickets, please send me an email. Note that registration for the ride lottery has been closed since February 7, so you cannot get tickets anymore. My friend's adult ticket cost $80 (includes cost of lottery) and the youth ticket (13 and under) cost $60 (includes cost of lottery). I may be able to get a second adult ticket as well, but I'm not 100% sure about that one. I plan to pick up the bibs in NYC, so you won't have to worry about that - we would just have to meet before the tour for me to give you the bib(s).

The tour is Sunday, May 6, 2012. Note that it is a tour and not a race, so you set your own pace.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Gary