Remember the simple childhood birthday parties of yesteryear when all it took to make an incredible party was pizza, soda, crepe paper streamers, maybe a few balloons, cake, and opening of presents?
Well, we do! And this year that is how we are choosing to celebrate Lenny's 8th birthday -- simple, from the heart and surrounded by our pug family.
Last year's party raised over $1600 for Curly Tail Pug Rescue (CTPR) and we'd love to raise even more this year! With your help, we know we can do it!
Think of this as the pug version of Chuck-E-Cheese
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THE R.S.V.P. PROCEDURES!
Here are the deets:
- MINIMUM $10 per pug attendance fee (100% benefits CTPR)
- pizza & non-alcoholic beverages
- raffles (100% benefits CTPR)
- CTPR products for sale (100% benefits CTPR)
- In lieu of birthday gifts, Lenny would like attendees to bring items from the following "wish list" (100% of items collected go to CTPR):
* Amazon.com gift cards (any value appreciated!)
* American Express, Visa or Mastercard gift cards (any value appreciated!)
* Puppia Soft Harnesses (size: L)
* Grizzly Salmon Oil Dog Food Supplement (any size bottle appreciated!)
* K9 Advantix Flea & Tick Control, 11-20 lbs (any size pack appreciated!)
* GenTeal Lubricant Eye Gel (all strengths & sizes appreciated!)
* Refresh Optive Sensitive Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops (any size pack appreciated!)
* pH Strips (any size/quantity appreciated!
R.S.V.P. PROCEDURE: DO NOT R.S.V.P. for any guests! Simply note the NUMBER OF PUGS + NUMBER OF HUMANS. This is VERY important! Please do not force us to send the pug police after you :) Example: 1 pug + 2 humans __________________________________________________
REMINDER: Accidents WILL happen, but YOU are responsible for cleaning up after your own pug! So, remember to keep an eye on him/her. BE VIGILENT AND MINDFUL when eating during events as many pugs have allergies and those scraps you drop could cause health issues to someone's precious pug! IMMEDIATELY dispose of garbage and DO NOT leave plates, napkins or beverages, unattended at any time. NEVER feed someone else's pug without express permission.
VERY IMPORTANT: ONLY pugs are allowed at our indoor events UNLESS approved by the organizer. IF your pug(s) happen to have aggression issues of any kind, please be mindful of this and excuse yourself from the event early (if you attend) rather than risk being asked to leave. We have a THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT policy. If your pug is involved in an "incident" three times during a single meetup, you will be asked to leave.
[url=http://pug.meetup.com/40/messages/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3365947]DIRECTIONS TO ANIMAL HAVEN SOHO MAY BE FOUND PINNED TO THE TOP OF OUR MESSAGE BOARD[/url]