The New York City Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board Non-Meetup Events › Raw Vegan Holiday Brunch and Desserts Workshop THIS Sunday!

Raw Vegan Holiday Brunch and Desserts Workshop THIS Sunday!

A former member
Post #: 20
To help you jump start your 2011 health goals, I invite you to take a break from this busy time of year and treat yourself (and loved ones) to this Sunday's Holiday Brunch and Desserts Workshop with guest Chef Jillian Love.

I'm sure your taste buds will delight in the flavors packed into the menu Chef Jillian has prepared for you. Here is a description of the event:

Play in the Kitchen with Love: Raw Vegan Holiday Brunch (with Three Desserts!) and Interactive Recipe Workshop with Guest Chef, Jillian Love

Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:00am - 3:00pm
Glen Head, NY
DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION FEE: $60

Learn through a hands-on participatory class how to make some healthy holiday gourmet raw vegan delights for your family and guests. After the kitchen portion of the class we will play some festive holiday tunes and enjoy our delicious holiday brunch. The gourmet menu includes:

Spicy Cream of Tomato Soup
Christmas Kale Salad with Hemp Hearts and Herb Seasoned Pecans
Creamy Spiced Holiday Nog
Chocolate Nibby Bark
Double Apple Cobbler with Cinnamon Walnut Crumble & Cashew Cream Piping
Black & Red Berry Tart with Coconut Custard

About Jillian Love:
Jillian's experience in living a Raw Food Lifestyle began in 1997. She completed her certification as Associate Raw Food Chef from Living Light Culinary Arts Institute in October 2003. Jillian is available for personal life coaching, personal chefing, raw prep classes, facilitating workshops and presentations, wedding and birthday cake creation and private home instruction.

For more details, visit the Upcoming Events page of http://atasteoflight....­. There are only a few seats left, so act now. Call me for the discounted rate and reserve your place at the table for this festive brunch.

516-671-7037

Peace, Light and Love,
Marilyn