addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board Non-Meetup Events › Anyone heading down to Phoenix RSF for New Years?

Anyone heading down to Phoenix RSF for New Years?

Derryck
bitbandit
Brampton, ON
Post #: 8
I am hoping to see some of you down down there. Picked up tickets on Monday, and I'd love to touch base with you if you are down there in the warm sun! Drop me a line here, and I will pass along my contact info for when I am there!

The Fri Dec 30th - Sun Jan 1st weekend celebration price is only $125 until December
1st, and $150 thereafter, or $75-$85 each day. The group hotel rate is $149 per
room. To register and for more information, phone 928-308-2146 or email info@rawspirit.com.
Tickets are limited. Pre-registration is recommended.

The Schedule can be viewed at www.RawSpirit.com